1 hr 12 mins
abe ray's Note:
a good beety recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut off the beet greens. wash,but don't peel,the beets.
- 2place them in a pot,cover with water by 1 inch,& add the salt.
- 3bring to a boil and cook until tender,about 45 minuites to a hour.
- 4drain and,when cool enough to handle,slip off the skins.
- 5cut into slice about 1/2 inch thick.
- 6combine the remaing indgrediants & toss with the warm beets.
- 7serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Beets
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 58.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g