Top Review by Texas Heart
This is not a review.....but rather a question. I copied this recipe down quickly when I was in a waiting room...I noticed that you have 3/4 cup soy sauce...I wrote down 1/4 cup soy sauce. Not sure if I made an error or if you did. I don't have the book to check which is the correct amount. The sandwiches look delicious!!
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 (4 1/2 lb) trimmed beef tenderloin
- 12 -15 onion rolls, split, buttered, and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and pepper. Add tenderloin, seal bag, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a broiler pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place rack on pan; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain tenderloin, discarding marinade. Place tenderloin on prepared pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion reads 145. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Spread desired amount of Bacon Horseradish Sauce over botttoms of buns. Top with desired amount of arugula. Top with sliced tenderloin. cover with bun tops. Serve immediately.