Prep 24 hrs
Cook 50 mins
Tasty marinade for roast beef sandwiches - nice for large lunchs or picnics. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks
- 2 cups port wine
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped mint
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 50 hot dog buns
- Mix port, teriyaki, oil, mint, thyme, onion powder, and pepper.
- Marinate tenderloins for 24 hours.
- Bake 25 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Baste with the marinade, and bake another 20-25 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees.
- Cover the tenderloins with foil and let them sit until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Slice the beef thinly and serve as sandwiches.