Recipe by Baby Kato
Another of my father's recipes...My dad was a cook in the canadian military for 30 years and he always prepared tenderloins this way... I hope you enjoy this taste from my childhood.
Top Review by diner524
I made this marinated beef for dinner last night and it was just wonderful. I was fixing dinner for just two of us so I used a thicker cut of sirlion steak. I then cooked it on the grill, covered as it was raining, the outside got a little more charred but the inside stayed stayed moist, tender and tasty!!!! Made for photo tag.
- 1133.98 g beef tenderloin
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 118.29 ml water
- 28 g Italian salad dressing mix, 1 envelope
- 4.92 ml mustard, prepared
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce meat with a fork in several places.
- Put meat in a deep plastic bag.
- Combine all ingredients and pour over meat.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 and bake for 40 - 50 minutes, depending on how you prefer your meat cooked.
- Please note * marinating time is not included in preparation time.