1/2 Photos of Marinated Beef Tenderloin
Baby Kato's Note:
Another of my father's recipes...My dad was a cook in the canadian military for 30 years and he always prepared tenderloins this way... I hope you enjoy this taste from my childhood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce meat with a fork in several places.
- 2Put meat in a deep plastic bag.
- 3Combine all ingredients and pour over meat.
- 4Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 5Preheat oven to 425 and bake for 40 - 50 minutes, depending on how you prefer your meat cooked.
- 6Please note * marinating time is not included in preparation time.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Beef Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1139.8
- Calories from Fat 690
- Total Fat 76.7 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 324.8 mg
- Sodium 697.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 96.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix