1/3 Photos of Marinated Beef Stir Fry
Jen T's Note:
I made this up using the marinade recipe from my Marinated and Crumbed Pork Schnitzel dish. I believe it is quite tasty :) You can make it with the vegetables I used, leave them out, or, use what you have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice meat across the grain into strips and place in a glass dish.
- 2Mix together the soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic and pour over the meat mixing well.
- 3Leave to marinate for approx 2hours to get the best flavour or longer if you wish.
- 4Meanwhile steam the brocolli, cauliflower & carrots or cook til just crisp tender in a microwave.
- 5When ready to cook, drain meat reserving the marinade.
- 6Heat oil in a large pan or wok until very hot.
- 7Add beef strips and cook quickly to seal. You may need to do this in 2 batches.
- 8Add the onion & cook, stirring til lightly browned.
- 9Add in the drained vegetables and toss to mix.
- 10Mix the cornflour with a little cold water and then add in the reserved marinade and more water to make 1 cup liquid.
- 11Add the liquid to the pan and stir til thickened and heated through.
- 12Serve over steamed rice and top with sliced spring onions.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Beef Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1452.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: