1/3 Photos of Marinated Beef Stir Fry
Jen T's Note:
I made this up using the marinade recipe from my Marinated and Crumbed Pork Schnitzel dish. I believe it is quite tasty :) You can make it with the vegetables I used, leave them out, or, use what you have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice meat across the grain into strips and place in a glass dish.
- 2Mix together the soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic and pour over the meat mixing well.
- 3Leave to marinate for approx 2hours to get the best flavour or longer if you wish.
- 4Meanwhile steam the brocolli, cauliflower & carrots or cook til just crisp tender in a microwave.
- 5When ready to cook, drain meat reserving the marinade.
- 6Heat oil in a large pan or wok until very hot.
- 7Add beef strips and cook quickly to seal. You may need to do this in 2 batches.
- 8Add the onion & cook, stirring til lightly browned.
- 9Add in the drained vegetables and toss to mix.
- 10Mix the cornflour with a little cold water and then add in the reserved marinade and more water to make 1 cup liquid.
- 11Add the liquid to the pan and stir til thickened and heated through.
- 12Serve over steamed rice and top with sliced spring onions.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Beef Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1452.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: