Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the one of the cookbooks from a series that was falling apart.
- 3 cups cooked lean beef, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 head boston lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Combine beef, onion, parsley, red pepper, and tomato, tossing well.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, oregano and mustard.
- Pour over salad, tossing well.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- At serving time, line serving dish with lettuce leaves, fill with salad, and garnish with tomato wedges.
- Serve with plenty of crusty bread.