Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is great for steaks, beef strips for stir fry, or beef cubes for kabobs.
- 6 -9 lbs beef
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 3 cups canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- Assembly Directions:.
- Cut beef into suitable strips or pieces.
- Place in freezer bags or rigid containers.
- Combine all marinade ingredients.
- Pour into freezer bags or containers over meat.
- Label and freeze.
- Cooking Directions:.
- Thaw at room temperature.
- Grill, broil, or stir fry beef.
- Discard leftover marinade.
This was fantastic. I had steaks in the freezer, so added the marinade to them & returned to the freezer. We cooked & ate them 10 days later. They were soooo tender & tasted amazing. Can't wait to have them again very soon. Thanks so much for posting this keeper.
Wonderful marinade for beef!!! I made it using NY Strip steak chunks for kabobs, but scaled it back for 1 batch. This is so flavorful and simple to get together with ingredients I normally have on hand. The only thing I would change would be to decrease the amount of oil by 1/2. Will definitely use this again. Made for Potluck Tag Game. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
Excellent as well as easy! Did a scaled down version to do kabobs - so pleased with the recipe that will be making the full amount to prepare cubes and strips to have on hand for our summer cookouts. Find kabobs great for a meal when just the two of us - starters and appetizers for family and friends. Thank you - we enjoyed! Recipenap for Auz/ August swap.