Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is great for steaks, beef strips for stir fry, or beef cubes for kabobs.
Make and share this Marinated Beef (Oamc) recipe from Food.com.
- 6 -9 lbs beef
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 3 cups canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- Assembly Directions:.
- Cut beef into suitable strips or pieces.
- Place in freezer bags or rigid containers.
- Combine all marinade ingredients.
- Pour into freezer bags or containers over meat.
- Label and freeze.
- Cooking Directions:.
- Thaw at room temperature.
- Grill, broil, or stir fry beef.
- Discard leftover marinade.
This was fantastic. I had steaks in the freezer, so added the marinade to them & returned to the freezer. We cooked & ate them 10 days later. They were soooo tender & tasted amazing. Can't wait to have them again very soon. Thanks so much for posting this keeper.
Wonderful marinade for beef!!! I made it using NY Strip steak chunks for kabobs, but scaled it back for 1 batch. This is so flavorful and simple to get together with ingredients I normally have on hand. The only thing I would change would be to decrease the amount of oil by 1/2. Will definitely use this again. Made for Potluck Tag Game. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
Excellent as well as easy! Did a scaled down version to do kabobs - so pleased with the recipe that will be making the full amount to prepare cubes and strips to have on hand for our summer cookouts. Find kabobs great for a meal when just the two of us - starters and appetizers for family and friends. Thank you - we enjoyed! Recipenap for Auz/ August swap.