Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Found in an old TOH
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1⁄2 lbs beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄3 cup steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 -9 cups vegetable oil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic; add meat.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine horseradish sauce ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
- In another bowl, combine the tomato sauce, steak sauce and brown sugar; cover and refrigerate.
- Drain and discard marinade. Pat meat dry with paper towels. using one fondue pot for every six people, heat 2-3 cups oil in each pot to 375°.
- Use fondue forks to cook meat in oil until it reaches desired doneness. Serve with the horseradish and barbecue sauces.