Recipe by Minxkat1
This is one of my favorite summer time salads, and a great addition to picnics or barbecues. A package of frozen yellow and green beans can be substituted for the fresh, but personally I think the fresh make it taste better.
- 453.59 g fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into bite size pieces
- 453.59 g fresh yellow beans, trimmed and cut into bite size pieces
- 59.14 ml chopped red onion
- 354.88 ml cherry tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- 250 ml bottlekraft golden Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beans in pot of boiling water for approximately 5- 10 minutes, or until crisp tender.
- Drain and place in large bowl.
- Add cherry tomatoes and chopped onion.
- Pour bottled Italian dressing over all, stir to mix.
- Place bowl in fridge for at least two hours or overnight before serving.