Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I can't remember where I got this recipe from, but it's one of my favorites. It's a very fresh tasting salad and very good for you! I like to let it chill for at least a few hours to let the flavors develop. Feel free to substitute your favorite beans for the ones listed.
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 3 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a large bowl combine the bell pepper, onion, artichoke hearts, beans, and feta cheese. In another small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegars, salt, and sugar. Pour over the bean mixture, and stir well to make sure everything is coated. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
Quick to make and tasty. Looking forward to trying at work tomorrow after it's had a bit more time to settle in with the marinade. Nice one Cat!