1/1 Photo of Marinated BBQ Pork Tenderloin
T.L. Sim's Note:
My girlfriend passed on this recipe a couple of years ago. It has become a favourite in this house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tenderloins in large zip lock bag.
- 2Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl and pour into bag.
- 3Give a squeeze to cover tenderloins and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Barbeque on med-low heat.
- 5Baste with leftover marinade.
- 6Will take about 20 minutes.
- 7Remove, tent with foil and let meat rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated BBQ Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 147.5 mg
- Sodium 2130.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 51.2 g