1/1 Photo of Marinated Barbecued Chicken
Easy to make and different from usual barbecued chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and dry chicken. Place in a large dish.
- 2Combine 1 1/2 cups sherry, soy sauce, 2 cloves of garlic and ginger and mix well. Pour over chicken and turn to coat. Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Turn occasionally.
- 3When ready to bake, drain and discard the marinade.
- 4Arrange chicken in a shallow pan. Pour a mixture of 1 cup sherry, hoisin, ketchup, brown sugar and 1 minced clove garlic over the chicken.
- 5Bake at 350º for 30 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and no pink remains. If desired, you may turn the chicken once during baking.
- 6The chicken can be grilled but do not baste with the sauce until the last few minutes of grilling or the chicken will burn.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Barbecued Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.9
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Sodium 836.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 36.5 g