Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
From recipes of the G.O.P. A Delicious Conspiracy, put out by the cookbook committee of Fort Worth Republican Woman, (1997-1998). I wonder where I got this cookbook? Anyway, this sounds great and I don't want to lose it. It was submitted by the Honorable Ken Curry. This could be an appetizer or main course. 1 hour marination included in preparation time.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- Cut the wings into 3 sections and discard tips.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the wings.
- Add the wings and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hours, tossing every 15 minutes.
- Over a hot grill, add the chicken wings; discard marinade.
- Cook 25-30 minutes; turning as necessary.
These wings were great. I did add a little more spice to them with some asian chili sauce. My husband loved them and he is already asking me to make them for the Superbowl party. Thanks for a great recipe.
We love wings any which way but raw! These were exceptionally good and we will have them again throughout the summer! I loved the blend of the flavors in the marinade. Great one here folks!