1/1 Photo of Marinated Baked Tofu
1 hr 10 mins
I am addicted to baked tofu!! Thank you Mollie Katzen and The Enchanted Broccoli Forest for the excellent marinade recipe! The tofu never lasts long enough to make it into a stir-fry at my house. I end up eating it by itself. I love it hot or cold. And of course absolutely everything to do with this recipe can be adapted to taste or what you have in the kitchen. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package firm tofu or 1 (16 ounce) package extra firm tofu, in water
- 3 -4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 -2 minced garlic clove, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 -2 teaspoon honey (optional) or 1 -2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Drain tofu and cut into 1" cubes.
- 2Mix all other ingredients together except olive oil.
- 3Pour marinade over tofu and cover.
- 4Refrigerate overnight or longer (I've left it for 3 nights).
- 5Lightly grease baking pan or sheet with olive oil.
- 6Arrange tofu in single layer on sheet, making sure not to forget the garlic and ginger from the marinade dish.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, flipping tofu at least once during the process, until brown and slightly crispy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Baked Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.7
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1536.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 21.7 g