- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml ketchup
- 6 pork chops, trimmed of excess visible fat
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and ketchup.
- Place pork chops in a medium baking dish, and spread with 1/2 the sauce.
- Bake pork chops 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, and spread with remaining sauce. Continue baking 30 minutes, or until internal temperature of the chops has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).