Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A tangy marinade makes these pork chops a real family pleaser.
Make and share this Marinated Baked Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 pork chops, trimmed of excess visible fat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and ketchup.
- Place pork chops in a medium baking dish, and spread with 1/2 the sauce.
- Bake pork chops 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, and spread with remaining sauce. Continue baking 30 minutes, or until internal temperature of the chops has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
I've been making your chop recipe for about the last year, and never got around to telling you how fantastic is! Thank you so much for sharing. My family loves this :)
Scaled this back to for 3 chops and loved it but I did err, out of sheer habit I mixed the marinade in the baking dish and plonked the chops in and turned and then realized shouldn't have done that, too late, bunged them in the oven and 45 minutes later perfection, lovely moist pork chops and just enough sauce to pour over each. Thank you DrGaellon for a great recipe.