Prep 5 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Found this recipe in a magazine not sure which one. Its a bit different from most recipes. Easy and tasty though!
- Place thawed chicken wings in a plastic baggie and set aside.
- In a bowl combine soy sauce,ginger, red pepper,five spice and minced garlic.
- Pour over the wings in the baggie and seal tight.
- Toss to coat,well.
- Chill several hours or over night, tossing the baggie occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400'.
- Remove wings from baggie and reserve marinate.
- Foil line a baking sheet,lightly grease foil.
- Place wings on foil and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and brush with reserved marinate and place back in oven and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve with your choice of dip.
These were very tasty. I boiled the marinade for 2 minutes before basting. Also, I baked the wings for 1 hour; then broiled for 15 minutes.
These were really good wings. A bit different from any I have ever cooked, but very good. Thanks for the great recipe!!