Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy Spanish version with chili. Good for tapas.
Make and share this Marinated Baby Octopus recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g baby octopus, cleaned and halved
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 chili, seeded and chopped
- salt and pepper
- Place octopus in a saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered for 40 to 45 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Toss through combined oil, vinegars, garlic, chili and salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Serve chilled with crusty bread.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.