Marinated Asparagus with Strawberries
- Thinly peel the asparagus and chop into 1 inch pieces.
- Put to one side.
- Wash and quarter the strawberries and mix with 1 T of honey; leave to stand.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and break into small pieces.
- Prepare avinaigrette from the vinegar, oil, remaining honey, salt, pepper, and water and marinate the asparagus in it for 15 minutes.
- Decorate the plates with the lettuce leaves, divide the asparagus and strawberries between them and drizzle over the vinaigrette; decorate with tarragon leaves and pistachios.