Missy Wombat's Note:
From my Kulinaria Konemann Organic and Wholefoods cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thinly peel the asparagus and chop into 1 inch pieces.
- 2Put to one side.
- 3Wash and quarter the strawberries and mix with 1 T of honey; leave to stand.
- 4Wash the lettuce leaves and break into small pieces.
- 5Prepare avinaigrette from the vinegar, oil, remaining honey, salt, pepper, and water and marinate the asparagus in it for 15 minutes.
- 6Decorate the plates with the lettuce leaves, divide the asparagus and strawberries between them and drizzle over the vinaigrette; decorate with tarragon leaves and pistachios.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Asparagus with Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.8
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: