Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my Kulinaria Konemann Organic and Wholefoods cookbook.
- 11 ounces green asparagus
- 9 ounces strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 8 lettuce leaves (eg lollo rosso)
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 4 tablespoons wheat germ oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- coarse salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch tarragon
- 2 tablespoons pistachios
- Thinly peel the asparagus and chop into 1 inch pieces.
- Put to one side.
- Wash and quarter the strawberries and mix with 1 T of honey; leave to stand.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and break into small pieces.
- Prepare avinaigrette from the vinegar, oil, remaining honey, salt, pepper, and water and marinate the asparagus in it for 15 minutes.
- Decorate the plates with the lettuce leaves, divide the asparagus and strawberries between them and drizzle over the vinaigrette; decorate with tarragon leaves and pistachios.