Recipe by joanna_giselle
This is an incredibly easy salad to make and it tastes fabulous. When I saw it I didn't think it could be so good considering it uses tinned vegetables but try it for yourself and you will see! Note that it needs at least 4 hours to marinade.
Top Review by waynejohn1234
Love this recipe. Have made several similar but this is a great change of pace. The addition of artichoke hearts makes the difference I feel. Sometimes I add chopped up roasted red peppers (jarred is fine). Thanks for a lovely simple appetizer or snack food recipe.
- 400 g mushrooms (preferable whole button in a glass jar)
- 400 g artichoke hearts (not frozen)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the mushrooms and artichokes well.
- Mix the oil and vinegar and add the garlic, finely-chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the mushrooms and artichokes and marinade in the fridge for at least 4 hours and preferable overnight.
- Serve with crusty bread, sliced tomatoes and feta cheese.