Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A light summer side dish best served cold or room temperature. Cook time is chill time.
Make and share this Marinated Artichoke With Zucchini and Onion recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly saute the zucchini/squash and onion using olive oil no calorie spray.
- Mix with jar of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Add the liquid from the jar.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Refrigerate for a min of 4 hours.
Made for Photo Tag. Nummy Nummy..So easy and delicious!
Dh really enjoyed this salad. I cooked the onions & zucchini in olive oil since that is what I had. Made for Photo Tag.