Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Artichokes with green peppers and onions.
- 396.89 g can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, and quartered
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper
- 78.07 ml chopped red onion
- 59.14 ml prepared Italian salad dressing
- In a bowl, combine the artichokes, tomatoes, green pepper, and onion.
- Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Easy and delicious!!!! What a great summertime salad!!! We will be enjoying this often! Thanks for a "keeper"!!!
This was easy to put together and we all liked it. I didn't have any red onion, so I left it out, but would probably add it next time.