2 hrs 25 mins
Leslie in Texas's Note:
This was originally published in a Southern Living magazine years ago. It goes together quickly, is pretty to look at, and is delicious! Don't marinate for too long, as the vegetables and cheese tend to get "mushy".Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 cucumber, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cubed into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 (15 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced (optional)
- butter lettuce leaf (or lettuce of your choice)
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, for garnish
- 1Combine all salad ingredients.
- 2Combine all marinade ingredients and whisk to mix well. Makes about 1 cup marinade.
- 3Pour marinade over vegetables and toss.
- 4Chill about 2 hours.
- 5Put lettuce leaves on serving plates, add marinated vegetables, and garnish with crumbled bacon.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Artichoke Salad
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.3
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 564.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g