Recipe by Hey Jude
These little cuties are great to serve as a cocktail snack at BBQ's. They're easy too! Prep time does not include chilling time.
Top Review by LeslieM
Made these for a meeting I serve refreshments for (group of WWII and Korean War Vets). They loved them! Easy to pick up and eat, easy to prepare ahead and suited both younger and older guests. The parsley completed the look. Easy and fabulous ... thanks for the recipe!
- 12 jarred marinated artichoke hearts, halved, with marinade
- 6 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes, cut into fourths
- cocktail toothpick
- fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese and tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 1 hour.
- To assemble, thread 1 artichoke, 1 piece dried tomato and 1 cube of cheese on each toothpick, weding tomato between two larger items.
- Brush with marinade and arrange in a shallow serving dish, garnish with parsley, if desired.