1/1 Photo of Marinated Artichoke Kebabs
Hey Jude's Note:
These little cuties are great to serve as a cocktail snack at BBQ's. They're easy too! Prep time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese and tomatoes.
- 2Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 1 hour.
- 3To assemble, thread 1 artichoke, 1 piece dried tomato and 1 cube of cheese on each toothpick, weding tomato between two larger items.
- 4Brush with marinade and arrange in a shallow serving dish, garnish with parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Artichoke Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 340.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 13.9 g