Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These little cuties are great to serve as a cocktail snack at BBQ's. They're easy too! Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 12 jarred marinated artichoke hearts, halved, with marinade
- 6 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes, cut into fourths
- cocktail toothpick
- fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese and tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 1 hour.
- To assemble, thread 1 artichoke, 1 piece dried tomato and 1 cube of cheese on each toothpick, weding tomato between two larger items.
- Brush with marinade and arrange in a shallow serving dish, garnish with parsley, if desired.
Made these for a meeting I serve refreshments for (group of WWII and Korean War Vets). They loved them! Easy to pick up and eat, easy to prepare ahead and suited both younger and older guests. The parsley completed the look. Easy and fabulous ... thanks for the recipe!
Bravo for this delicious, easy and impressive recipe! I used the optional parsley and it looked spectacular. This goes into my super-duper party recipe file. :-)
Easy and very good! I made this even easier by using mozza string cheese sticks and just cutting them in pieces. Great party idea because they can be made ahead.