Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is part of our annual New Year's Eve menu. Very yummy and popular with our guests. Needs to marinate 8 hours.
- 2 (14 ounce) canstiny artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 lbs cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 (4 ounce) cans button mushrooms, drained
- 2 packages Italian salad dressing mix
- Put artichoke hearts, shrimp, and mushrooms in a bowl.
- Mix dressing according to package directions.
- Pour dressing over all and marinate for 8 hours.
This is delightful. Almost a shrimp ceviche. I used the small shrimp and followed your directions. This was a very big hit with the family. Nice flavors and eye appeal. I put out some red pepper flakes for anyone wishing to "heat" it up. Thanks for posting this keeper.