Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
As an appetizer, I serve this on a lettuce bed but its also a great side salad (for non-picky eaters)! It needs to marinate for at least 8 hours.
- 2 (793.78 g) can artichoke hearts
- 177.44 ml salad oil
- 118.29 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml salt
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 453.59 g mushroom, sliced
- 14.79 ml diced pimento
- Drain artichoke hearts thoroughly& cut into quarters.
- Combine next 8 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, mushrooms& pimentos, cover with plastic wrap& refrigerate.
- Stir or toss mixture occasionally.
I made this to serve at a small get together, I reduced the lemon juice down slighty, increased the basil and marinated it overnight, everyone loved it! thanks Marg!...Kitten