1/1 Photo of Marinated Artichoke Hearts & Mushrooms
As an appetizer, I serve this on a lettuce bed but its also a great side salad (for non-picky eaters)! It needs to marinate for at least 8 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain artichoke hearts thoroughly& cut into quarters.
- 2Combine next 8 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- 3Stir in artichoke hearts, mushrooms& pimentos, cover with plastic wrap& refrigerate.
- 4Stir or toss mixture occasionally.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Artichoke Hearts & Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.9
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1218.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g