Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a good artichoke chicken recipe that I found in a cookbook. It doesn't have mayo like a lot of the artichoke chicken recipes that are on the web.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a 12" saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Brown chicken on both sides, about 3 minutes per side and then place in a 13x9 inch dish.
- Cover chicken with artichokes.
- In bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, mustard and reserved artichoke marinade.
- Pour sauce over chicken and cover with cheese.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.