Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a good artichoke chicken recipe that I found in a cookbook. It doesn't have mayo like a lot of the artichoke chicken recipes that are on the web.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained (reserve marinade)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a 12" saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Brown chicken on both sides, about 3 minutes per side and then place in a 13x9 inch dish.
- Cover chicken with artichokes.
- In bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, mustard and reserved artichoke marinade.
- Pour sauce over chicken and cover with cheese.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.