This is a good artichoke chicken recipe that I found in a cookbook. It doesn't have mayo like a lot of the artichoke chicken recipes that are on the web.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Heat oil in a 12" saute pan over medium-high heat.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 4Brown chicken on both sides, about 3 minutes per side and then place in a 13x9 inch dish.
- 5Cover chicken with artichokes.
- 6In bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, mustard and reserved artichoke marinade.
- 7Pour sauce over chicken and cover with cheese.
- 8Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Artichoke Chicken (No Mayo)
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.3
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 121.7 mg
- Sodium 992.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 38.2 g