Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
A romantic time with my husband in front of the fireplace with a little snack, or a real treat for your friends. This is so tasty! Note the cook time is refrigeration time over night.
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 large winesap apples, unpeeled,sliced
- Mix wine, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, and lemon juice.
- Slice apples and place in juices.
- Refrigerate and marinate overnight.
- To serve, drain and place in a small bowl.
- Serve with crackers and an assortment of small cheese wedges.