Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great and simple party recipe. I usually undercook them a little and then put them in a crockpot or a fondue pot for the party, where they finish cooking.
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon salad oil (vegetable oil works fine too)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- Mix 1st 3 ingredients, add meat and mix.
- Shape into 3 dozen small balls.
- Place in a shallow pan.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients and pour over the meatballs.
- Let stand 1 hour, stirring twice.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.