1/2 Photos of Marinated and Sauteed Fish
Jessica K's Note:
I made this up a couple weeks ago from other recipes. My hubby loved it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3-4 mild fish fillets (I use flounder or catfish)
- 236.59 ml good white wine, not too sweet
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- to taste lemon pepper, salt, and other seasonings or herbs
- 1Mix marinade ingredients in glass bowl or pie plate and then add fish. Marinate for no more than 2 hours, you don't want ceviche!
- 2When ready to make fish put skillet on medium heat with oil and butter.
- 3In one bowl beat egg. In another bowl put in bread crumbs.
- 4Dip fillets, one at a time, in egg mixture, then roll in bread crumbs. Discard marinade. Then saute in skillet. Don't overcrowd them! I usually only have room for 2 fillets at a time. Fry 5 minute one side then flip. Fry 5 minute on other side. Fillets are done when flake easily with a fork. flip one more time and cook each side 2 more min if unsure.
- 5If butter runs low add more, maybe 2 more TB. Add a splash of wine to the skillet if u want.
- 6Repeat with other fillets. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated and Sauteed Fish
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.3
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 210.1 mg
- Sodium 672.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 51.1 g