Prep 1 hr
Cook 35 mins
I serve these often in the summer. they are teh perfect combo of Savory and sweet and kids really love them. They are alot healthier than breaded chicken tenders
- 2 (12 ounce) jars orange marmalade
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- hot sauce
- about 2 pounds chicken breast
- Add everything but chicken together in a ziploc bag.
- add chicken and marinate in fridge for 1-24 hours.
- Put chicken on grill and grill 15 minutes on side one and ten on the other side brushing occasionally with additional marinade.
We all loved it! (my husband and I and 4 small children) I forgot to add the onion, but it was still delish! Plus it was so easy! I made it in 10 min. (minus the cooking and refridgeration time)