Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Sounds like a strange combination of ingredients that I want to try. Just mix marinade and put in the refrigerator overnight and bake the next day; so easy! *I tried it and liked it! It is tangy and full of flavor. I poured the marinade into a zip-lock large bag and added the chicken and turned several times in the refrigerator. MMMmmm!
- 1 chicken, cut up into parts
- 1 (10 ounce) can consomme
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- Combine all ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Marinate overnight, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Turn pieces in the marinade at least once during marination time.
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 375 degrees, for 1 hour.