1/4 Photos of Marinara Turkey Meatballs
I found this recipe in Taste of Home's Light and Tasty magazine. It was pretty easy to do and very tasty. You might want to add salt to the meatballs. I prefer more salt rather than less, but it's not necessary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley (I omitted)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 20 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1 (26 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 9 ounces uncoooked spaghetti
- 1Combine spinach, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, garlic, nutmeg, allspice, and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Shape into 24 meatballs.
- 4Place on broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- 5Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 8 minute.
- 6Turn; broil 3-5 minute longer or until meat is no longer pink.
- 7Transfer meatballs to a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- 8Add spaghetti sauce and bring to a boil.
- 9Reduce heat and simmer until sauce is warm.
- 10Cook spaghetti and drain.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinara Turkey Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.6 mg
- Sodium 995.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 29.1 g