- 12 tomatoes, cut in half and seeded
- 4 bell peppers (color of choice)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into flowerettes
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 carrots
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast tomatoes and peppers-steam and peel.
- Place all veg in a food processor and whirl to smoothish.
- Place whirled veg into a large pot and bring to a boil, reduce and simmer.
- Chop fresh herbs-no measurements as the choice is up to you.
- Simmer to desired thickness-add herbs, s& p and simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Use as a pasta or piza sauce.
- If it is a bit acidy-the roasting should have taken care of that-add a small amount of sugar.