Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We used this marinade today on some antelope tenderloin and smoked it for 2 hours with charcoal - fabulous! It is so quick and easy to throw together. I marinated the meat for 3 hours. You can just grill with it too. Found this online on a hunters site.
- 12 ounces Coke (not diet) or 12 ounces Pepsi (not diet)
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- black pepper or hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Place meat in freezer ziptop bag or covered container. Pour marinade over meat.
I can't complain on this recipe as I don't eat meat. And, my family didn't either for that matter but they did say they only tasted a slight difference to the normal taste of their griled venison. I marinated this for well over 4 hours. I"m glad I gave it a go Heidi and tagged for 123Hits~
I have to give this 5 stars because DH loved it. I put the meat in to marinate before bed last night and the buffalo round steak was very edible tonight. DH says to send his personal thanks. If it will work on this meat it will work on anything! I now have hope that he'll be willing to eat the rest of whats in the freezer. Thank you HeidiSue, thank you.