1/5 Photos of Marinade for Veggies #1
Chef Tweaker's Note:
I got this from Dr. Andrew Weil's book "Eight Weeks to Optimal Health". Posted for safekeeping. I have not tried it yet. This is enough to marinate 1 pound of vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients.
- 2Pour over vegetables (or whatever you are marinating).
- 3Marinate the vegetables for at least 15 minutes, then drain well and thread on skewers.
- 4Grill, turning the skewers to acheive even cooking. Serve with rice.
- 5(Vegetables that he recommended were onions, mushrooms, red and green peppers, carrots, sweet potatoes or eggplant.).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinade for Veggies #1
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.0
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g