Recipe by Chef Tweaker
I got this from Dr. Andrew Weil's book "Eight Weeks to Optimal Health". Posted for safekeeping. I have not tried it yet. This is enough to marinate 1 pound of vegetables.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this last night to go with our dinner of recipe#363928#363928 and oh so yummy! Like Hadice I roasted the vegies which were red potatoes, carrots, onion and zucchini. Definately a keeper and one I will use again...next time I will try it on the grill. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup dry vermouth
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 large garlic cloves, mashed
- hot pepper sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour over vegetables (or whatever you are marinating).
- Marinate the vegetables for at least 15 minutes, then drain well and thread on skewers.
- Grill, turning the skewers to acheive even cooking. Serve with rice.
- (Vegetables that he recommended were onions, mushrooms, red and green peppers, carrots, sweet potatoes or eggplant.).