Recipe by babygirl65
This is a great marinade for grilled summer veggies. The veggies soak up the marinade and make them taste crisp and fresh!! Try it.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and thyme in a large bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Cut up summer veggies, like zucchini, squash, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers -- whatever you like.
- Use a wooden skewer (soaked in water for about 30 minutes so they wont burn).
- Skewer veggies. Place in a 13 x 9 pan. Pour marinade over veggies.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Continue to turn skewers so that the veggies are all covered.
- Grill for about 8 minutes total, turning occasionally.