Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Pol Martin cookbook. Just in time for summer. Hope you enjoy. Note: plan ahead as steak need to marinade for 3 hours. This recipe yields enough marinade for 4 steaks. Preparation Time: is marinating time.
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 3 drops sesame oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- fresh ground pepper
- place all ingredients in bowl and mix.
- spread mixture over both sides of steak and arrange side by side in glass dish.
- cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- grill or pan fry steaks as desired.