Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend gave me this recipe about 10 years ago after we had some nice bear meat at a party he threw. I've never made it but the bear sure was good.
- Cut bear meat into bite size pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients together and put into a plastic zip lock bag or glass bowl with lid.
- Add bear meat and place in fridge for several hours turning to coat as needed.
- Soak skewers in water for an hour and thread bear meat onto skewers along with any veggies you may want or the bear meat alone.
- I did mine with bear, pearl onions and green peppers.
- Grille to your preference of doneness.