Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple recipe without any exotic ingredients. Whole family and friends love it.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 cup vinegar (I use white)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- garlic (I use about 3 tbsp)
- 2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup a- 1 steak sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1. Blend all ingredients using a whisk.
- 2. Depending on the amount of meat (beef, pork, chicken) place in a sealable plastic bag or a glass bowl.
- 3. Marinate meat for at least 2-4 hours.
- 4. Grill the meat with medium heat until degree of cooking is reached.
- 5. Often I dip the meat in the marinade when turned.
I had a few people over the other night and every loved this marinade! I didn't have any steak sauce so I substituted honey BBQ sauce. Otherwise I followed the recipe. Thanks for sharing. I have orders to print copies for everyone.