1/2 Photos of Marinade for Lamb Shoulder Chops
2 hrs 2 mins
Simple one with only 4 ingredients: oil, garlic, white wine and rosemary. From one of my many community cookbooks. This is per 2 chops so adjust accordingly if necessary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients.
- 2Pour over lamb chops in a shallow bowl.
- 3Let chops sit 2 hours or more covered in refriegerator, turning once or twice during this time.
- 4Remove from marinade.
- 5Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 6Cook on BBQ or broil until done to your liking.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinade for Lamb Shoulder Chops
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 972.0
- Calories from Fat 972
- Total Fat 108.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shoulder lamb chops