Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simple one with only 4 ingredients: oil, garlic, white wine and rosemary. From one of my many community cookbooks. This is per 2 chops so adjust accordingly if necessary.
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Pour over lamb chops in a shallow bowl.
- Let chops sit 2 hours or more covered in refriegerator, turning once or twice during this time.
- Remove from marinade.
- Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook on BBQ or broil until done to your liking.
This is a simple a really nice marinade. I used 12 loin chops for 4 of us and fresh rosemary (about a 2 teaspoons finely chopped and 2 medium cloves of garlic put through the garlic crusher and marinated the chops for about 5 hours, turning occassionally. DH cooked them on the indoor electric flip grill on the ridged side and it made for a delicious dinner. Tthank youOolala, made for Bargain BasementTag game.