Recipe by katew
This is a good one if you are heading off to a BBQ - put chops and marinade in zip lock bag the night before !
Top Review by nemokitty
This was very flavorful. I agree, it's not the prettiest marinade but the taste sure makes up for that! I scaled mine down to 1 pork chop and had to use dried rosemary. It still was very good. Thanks!
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- sea salt
- 3 tablespoons rosemary, chopped fresh
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, good quality