Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
From a Minnesota cookbook submitted by Mrs. Potter. I haven't tried it yet. This is a 24 hour marinade. I guessed the serving size and yield.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 lemon slices
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover pork chops with the mixture and marinate in this mixture for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove from sauce when ready to prepare by grilling or broiling the chops until done.
This was a very good marinade. Tangy yet with a little heat. I used Asian chili sauce. I also halved it for two pork chops and it was MORE than enough. Will definitely make again. Thanks for posting.