Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This marinade is enough for eight 1-inch thick lamb chops, if you are making more than eight chops I suggest to increase the ingredients. I made this on my indoor grill, it usually takes about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare using 1-inch thick chops, if you are grilling outdoors they will be done slightly faster, you can also broil these in your oven.
- 3⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary (or use 3 teaspoons dried)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- black pepper (I use about 1-1/2 teaspoons)
- Mix all ingredients, then pour over lamb chops in a glass dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours, turning the chops occasionally.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper, then grill, basting with marinade.
Too much vinegar. Could easily be cut to two or three tablespoons.
Great marinade. My chops was juicy and full of flavor without the "gaminess". Thank you for the post.
Used this marinade on some lamb chops and the outcome was wonderful. They were juicy and tender and had a great taste. This was my first time making lamb chops and I was afraid they would have a "gamey" taste, but they were really good. Thanks for this post.