This is the only way I prepare salmon. It is wonderful. The marinade can be frozen, too. Cooking time includes marinade step.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk ingredients in a bowl to make marinade.
- 2Marinate fish for 30 minutes.
- 3Grill fish according to your grill's instructions until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4Baste with marinade during cooking.
- 5Use 1 1/4 pounds of either salmon, orange roughy, swordfish, or halibut.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinade for Grilled Fish
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2059.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: