Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is the only way I prepare salmon. It is wonderful. The marinade can be frozen, too. Cooking time includes marinade step.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄4 lbs fish (salmon, orange roughy, swordfish, or halibut)
- Whisk ingredients in a bowl to make marinade.
- Marinate fish for 30 minutes.
- Grill fish according to your grill's instructions until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Baste with marinade during cooking.
- Use 1 1/4 pounds of either salmon, orange roughy, swordfish, or halibut.
This was sooo good!! I used it with swordfish steaks and it was delicious. My husband couldn't stop talking about it. I will definitely add this one to my favorites list! Thank You!
I don't know if I did something wrong, but this was really salty and had no good flavor at all
Wonderful Marinade. Added a bit (1tsb. of fresh hot cayanne pepper minced). Also diced 1/2 of a mango that was in the fridge. Terrific. Thanks, Angelica Purdyman